Basic Fees- Wedding Quartet
Special Fees-Wedding Quartet
- Travel Fee: A travel fee of $25 per musician is applied when the total distance traveled exceed 25-50 miles roundtrip. Anything over 50 miles will have additional fees. The starting point is always the Fairfax Old Town Hall, in the center of Fairfax. This means that any destination 25 miles or more from this point will be charged the travel fee. You may check the distance by going to http://maps.google.com/. Enter the address for Fairfax Old Town Hall which is 3999 University Dr, Fairfax, VA 22030 and the destination address.
- A travel fee of $50 per performer must be added to all events held in Washington D.C.
- Parking Fees: valet or parking garage validations are applicable.
- Wedding Rehearsal: It is usually not necessary for us to attend the wedding rehearsal. At your request, one person may attend your rehearsal for an additional fee of $100 per hour.
- Solo Performances: Rehearsing with soloists (please contact us for information regarding customized fees).
- Musical Arrangements: Arrangement or transposition of special song titles (please contact us for information regarding customized fees).
To permanently reserve the date and time for your wedding quartet, a 30% non-refundable deposit is paid along with a signed contract.
The remaining balance for services rendered is due 10 days prior to the event date.
The musicians from the wedding quartet plan to arrive 15-20 minutes before the scheduled time to play. The “one hour” time begins when the string quartet begins playing. For weddings, this is often 15-20 minutes before the ceremony while guests are arriving, but, can be individually tailored.
For receptions, the musicians take a 10 minutes break for every hour of service. We appreciate your interest in the Haase Quartet and we look forward to hearing from you! Please contact us if you have any further questions in regards to our services. Thank you for your time and consideration.